We at Doortec Australia are proud to announce the addition of a service and repair division to our existing insulated overhead door manufacturing business. Building on our previous 20yrs in the service and repair industry and including my 6yrs as service manager for Roller Shutter Services and 8yrs as owner operator of Territory Door Services in N.T, we now offer a 24hr emergency breakdown service as well as standard repair and maintenance program.
Doortec can service, repair, and replace all of the following types of doors:
- Industrial roller doors, roller shutters
- Sectional overhead doors
- Sliding doors
- Industrial openers
As part of our new maintenance division we will be offering a 3 tier service that can be tailored to your specific requirements.
- Inspection and test only, mainly aimed at new roller doors and roller shutters to give piece of mind to the building owner/lessee.
- Includes test and operate, up down stop, inspect for external damage etc.
- Inspection adjust and report, aimed at older doors or medium to high usage doors.
- Includes check and adjust limits, lube and adjust drive chain.
- Inspection adjust, report and carry out minor repairs, aimed at very old doors, high use doors and doors that operate in harsh environments.
- Includes straighten guides, straighten and panel beat slats, straighten bottom rail, re-align curtain etc.
Full Tier 1, 2, 3 worksheets available on request
Below is just a few of the sectional doors we have installed at Adelaide Produce Markets
- La Manna Bananas
- Building 17
- R & B Rotolo
For more information contact us.