Built tough. Rust-resistant galvanized steel is finished with a two-coat, baked-on paint process for long life. The superior thermal bond between steel and polyurethane foam is warranted against delamination for ten years.
- Insulated sections fabricated from prepainted, hot-dip galvanized steel, steel sheet; with rigid polyurethane insulation core, CFC-11 free, face sheet stucco-embossed and rib reinforced
- Sections thermally broken, steel-polyurethane-steel sandwich formed by continuous process.
- Sections formed with ship lap joint.
- 1.6mm (16ga) galvanized steel endcaps.
- Face sheet thickness: 0.41mm (24ga)
- Sectional thickness: 51mm
- Neoprene bulb weatherstrip with continuous aluminium retainer full width of bottom of door.
- Two dual finned seals between sections.
- Two coated, baked-on paint system on exterior side, primer and polyester finish coat – white.
- Door design to meet industry standard windload.
- Full vision glazing section with 12.7mm thick insulating glass or 3mm clear float glass, finish white aluminium.
- 305 x 610mm dual acrylic thermal set in molded gasket.
- 610 x 152mm or CPL-610 x 203mm clear float glass sealed unit set in molded frame.864 x 407mm sealed glass unit set in molded frame.
- Combination PVC step plate and lift handle.
- Exhaust port 75mm (100mm) diameter.
- Neoprene top weatherstrip for full width of door.
- Full height thermal break and anti-friction strip for galvanized endcaps.
For more information contact us.